15Five is a popular performance management and employee engagement software. Startups and Fortune 500 companies use it to measure, understand, and engage their employees. With many of the most useful features, 15Five has made it easy for managers to stay connected with their teams. But if 15Five doesn’t seem like the right fit for your company, there are many alternatives to choose from. Here, at Zumvie, we want to help with that search.
We’ve compiled a list of 14 best 15Five alternatives to try in 2022. All with different offerings and benefits: nothing too much, but enough variety for just about anyone.
- Bamboo HR
How to Choose the 15Five Alternatives according to your needs?
Are you looking for 15Five alternatives? Analyze a list of high-level employee engagement software that offers similar benefits at competitive prices and empower your team by choosing the best 15Five competitors that meet your unique business needs.
Let’s get started!
Best Alternatives of 15Five
Below we’ve compiled a list of 14 best alternatives of 15Five after thorough research.
For engineering teams that use Jira, there’s no need to adopt a new for performance management. Zumvie is built directly on Jira and has a standalone app too to help engineering managers retain employees, understand their aspirations, and dig deeper into the team dynamics through 1:1 meetings.
Zumvie offers engineering managers the flexibility of a note-taking application—like Google doc — to make the notes they want the way they want, with other powerful features to enhance the 1:1 experience.
These features include:
- Agenda items: Collect items for the 1:1 meeting’s agenda, with a Slackbot to remind both sides to submit them a day or two before the meeting.
- Follow-up items: “is your direct report saying something important to discuss in a later meeting?”You can create follow-up items in Zumvie and pin them if they’re critical.
- Action items: 1:1 meetings usually end up having loads of different action items and to-dos from them, so Zumvie helps managers to make those into tasks in a neat to-do list.
- Private notes: To store confidential information about the direct report, Zumvie helps you make personal notes for your eyes only.
- Meeting history log: With one scroll, you can see the previous meetings, what happened in them to quickly understand the context of the conversations.
- On the Atlassian marketplace, Zumvie’s pricing is $2.50 per user and $10 for the whole team for teams with less than 10 people.
- The Zumvie standalone app is FREE
Betterworks is a performance-based solution that closes the loop between people, strategy, and results across a company. With Betterworks, teams across an organization can coordinate and focus on what matters most.
- With the BetterWorks dashboard, employees can view each other’s teams and send each other “appreciation” depending upon progress, and managers can check if the teams are improving.
- BetterWorks provides visual graphs such as bar graphs to update what percentage of the policy is completed.
- Automatic system updates and reminders.
- Integrations with software like Gmail, Outlook, and Slack
- Suitable for medium-sized companies with a higher number of employees, where individual tracking is not possible.
- To make the organization more open and transparent, everyone can see what is happening with the goals across the company.
Pricing starts at $2 per user per month.
The automation of HR tasks reduces the administrative burden on HR professionals, thus making them more efficient by 2X. 88% reduction in manual data entry is observed as everything is automatic.
- Saves time spent completing administration forms, reduces manual errors and frustration by 3X by selecting the default HR software.
- Manages assets, resolves employee queries with the helpdesk, and automatically performs all tasks.
The pricing of Zimyo starts at $8 per user per month, and this is specifically for India.
4. Bamboo HR
BambooHR provides a single system for integrating all personnel, personnel-related data, and managing human resources. You can use the software to create an intermediate website for employee profiles that can be accessed by anyone in the company with defined access permissions.
Each profile can store personal information and photo and details of benefits, salary, downtime, documents, training, and more. You can also add custom fields to record important information that is unique to your company.
- Employees are given self-help access to BambooHR, which allows them to view and update their information whenever they wish.
- With custom permissions, you can specify which users have access to which type of information.
- Employees can use the app to request time off, see what days of rest they should take, and when other employees have booked a break.
- Managers can add downtime policies, set accumulated levels, approve expiration requests, and create custom downtime reports.
The pricing of BambooHR starts from $4.95 per user per month.
It’s a leading HR platform for medium-sized companies, has been lauded by Software Advice, a company that helps businesses navigate the software acquisition journey. That Namely is stated in Software Advice’s mid-year report of Top HR Software 2021.
- Divided into more than 1,000 products of the following categories: employee engagement, talent management, pay, ride, and performance management.
- To bring about and simplify the complexity of hiring, boarding, time and presence, performance management, benefits management, compliance, payment, and analytics from a single location.
- Namely also provides managed Payment Services and Benefits.
Namely’s pricing starts at $12 per user per month.
Darwinbox is a state-of-the-art, mobile-first, Human Capital Management (HCM) cloud platform built for large businesses to cater to the developing world of the workplace. With 550+ businesses and 1.2+ million employees on the platform, Darwinbox is the fastest-growing HCM platform in emerging markets.
- It is an integrated end-to-end employee plan that includes Performance Management, Time and Leaf Management, Hiring, International Payment, Employee Relations, etc. It helps to facilitate jobs throughout employees’ life cycles.
DarwinBoxHR does not provide any price information, but you will receive a quotation according to your needs.
Motivosity is a modern software for employee engagement and recognition. With a 96% user interaction rate, this software drives amazing results by making you realize all the good work your team members are doing.
Their products are designed to target the top three drivers of motivation and employee engagement: recognition and appreciation for what you do, feeling connected with your manager, and having a strong sense of community in the workplace.
- Allows peer-to-peer recognition
- Employees’ interactions with each other
- Facilitate consistent communication between managers and employees
- Provides possible details of corporate leadership
- A communication platform for companies that are committed to taking their culture to the next level.
- Connects employees, promotes trust, and reflects on all the great work done by your team members.
- Offer free trials and a six-month money-back guarantee.
- Motivosity is easy to adjust so that it will meet the needs of many business areas.
Users complain that businesses reward more outspoken employees, and therefore, the system needs to be more transparent and impartial.
Motivosity comes with a free version and the paid pricing starts at $3 per user per month.
The Pingboard staff network software finds attractive information about people, groups, and companies and puts it in the hands of everyone.
- Provides your employees access to essential information about people, teams, and the company
- It’s how people keep up with who’s who and what’s new, see when coworkers are available, and celebrate with each other.
Pingboard comes with a group version that starts at $49 per group per month.
Engagedly is an award-winning growth and performance management solution provider. Built on good practice and decades of research, the Engagedly’s People + Strategy platform transforms performance management to drive the organization’s successful results worldwide.
- The integrated Engagedly E3 platform combines the power of business strategy, talent empowerment, and employee engagement into one easy-to-use software solution.
- Serves more than 300+ customers worldwide and empowers organizations that work well through people and strategic alignment.
- Designed for staff and, as its name suggests, helps to improve interaction and team building.
- Additional features include real-time feedback, 360 peer reviews, Goal management, and community praise.
The learning curve of Engagedly is very high, and sometimes staff finds it tedious to use it.
Engagedly’s pricing starts from $8.33 per user per month.
Crewmojo is a cooperative management forum that helps make operations work for employees and encourages team members to share feedback, achieve goals, and be motivated by values. With Crewmojo, people feel valued, interaction improves, and team performance improves daily.
- Easy to set up and administer
- Widespread adoption of good people management practices
- Giving and receiving feedback through the organization
- Clear goals set throughout the business
Crewmojo’s pricing starts from $5.75 per user per month.
PeopleForce helps you build a culture of high performance in your company. PeopleForce uses an end-to-end cloud system to help you simplify all HR processes. Additionally, it also implements a powerful function to manage not only the staff but also its performance.
- Set and monitor OKR objectives in the module, discuss them in 1-on-1 and work meetings, and save all information to the system afterward.
- Skills, productivity, and strengths before performance reviews are tested using 180-degree and 360-degree feedback.
- Adjust your HR processes, simplify your navigation and staff orientation procedures using a different database, HR calendar, and the Leave management service.
PeopleForce comes with a group version starting at $25 per group per month.
Impraise is the best software to grow your employees and business with its efficient and easy-to-use performance management. Impraise speeds up performance and drives professional development for all your employees or contract workers.
- Allows you to easily create and schedule performance ratings or performance reviews of all kinds (including self-test options, external or 360 feedback),
- Guide employees throughout the performance review process – from selecting peers or external clients to review performance,
- Provides automatically generated reports which help managers identify training opportunities. In addition, you can set and follow the company’s Smart Terms, support 1-1, and promote continuous feedback/praise and response requests.
- Get in-depth information about the needs of your employees by sending Pulse and Engagement Surveys, check statistics and reports for full details.
Impraise comes with a group version starting at $6 per user per month.
Weekdone is a performance management software that aligns your team and focuses on following the OKR goal and status report. Weekdone makes sure that company and group policies are always visible so that employees know what is expected of them as they plan their weekly activities.
- Automatic reporting and live dashboards help team leaders stay informed, track their goals, and manage weekly activities.
- With live progress updates, staff can encourage each other while leaders can support team members with 1: 1 discussion and personal feedback.
Weekdone comes with a group version starting at $90 per group per month.
Entomo (formerly known as KPISOFT) is a modern performance management software designed for the future of work that aligns individual and group goals with organizational goals. It uses AI-enabled nudges to drive employee change that will lead to better performance.
- Get work details and dashboards that allow you to make timely interventions to resolve performance issues.
- Empower with everyday insights contextual to goals
- Deliver hyper-personalized action nudges
- Drive performance behavior
- Align strategy, operational plans, and people goals
- Create, assign, manage and review tasks
- Drive collaboration and engagement within and across teams
Entomo comes up with a price on request.
Not every impact from simple change is positive. Significant pressure is placed on middle-class managers, especially in organizations with flat structures. Managers are responsible for dialing financial numbers and as career coaches and mentors in their teams.
But if the extraordinary service of many managers is timely, when should they do all these developmental things? The answer is often no. And as highly skilled players are promoted to management positions, business leaders do not provide them with the tools and training they need to empower them to succeed.
This clearly shows that all the other 15Five alternatives, the performance management software mentioned above, and engagement platforms have advantages and disadvantages, so you should analyze the various aspects and decide which one is best for your employees.
Employee engagement and performance are two important factors that can determine the success of your company. So, think carefully and evaluate all the features you need in these 15Five alternatives to get your proper staff interaction and performance management software. If you decide to go for 15Five, it is a good idea to check out a few free trials of these 15five alternatives to test which employee interaction software works best for your team.
Only you are the one who can make the right decision for your organization. Analyze all the alternatives above and choose wisely for your organization.